Kinetics Basestation Reporter Software Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLANO

AZ DB Administrator
Database Admin
I'm hoping someone has run against this error and has a fix :)

I am using the SBS-3 from Kinetic and am no longer able to run the Basestation Reporter software against my database.

I downloaded a sample database from another and it had the same error message, so it does not appear to be the database.

So, what could be causing this error message?

"Error in DoInitAircraftQuery: EDatabaseError - SQL logic error or missing database"

The database is in the same directory as the Basestation Reporter file.

The database is working just fine with the SBS Basestation software, including all edits and etc.

I'm guessing I need to look somewhere else, but where ?

Thanks in advance,

FLANO

AZ DB Administrator
Database Admin
Just to add a little more information:

The database does not appear to be the problem or corrupted.

I am able to continue to update the database via the BaseStation software. All edits remain and come up when the aircraft is active, with the new edits.

I used an SQLite editor to look at the database. As far as I can tell, It looks marvelous :) I have over 50,000 unique aircraft ID's that I have picked up since 29 November 2012, so hopefully, it wouldn't be one bad apple, but I don't think so.

For whatever reason, I can't get the BaseStationReporter to ackowledge the database. And unfortunately, the software does not allow one to go find the SQB file and open it. The writers made an assumption that BaseStationReporter knew where to find the file.

I have backups and more and all provide the same response.

Surely, someone has a clue where to go from here. I tried Kinetics again, although I have NEVER received a response from them, even though I paid over $800.00 for their equipment. Pretty poor customer support and service.

I guess Obi-wan is my only hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.