King Tower Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorkphotog

Premium Subscriber
Anybody else having problems getting anything from the King Fleetnet tower? It suddenly went dead this evening.. can't get anything out of the control channels. I didn't change or lockout anything.

polkaroo

Missed him again!
It's on site trunking. A few days ago, the Toronto tower was silent on both primary and secondary channels for a long time.

There was some major things happenning yesterday starting around noon TAC 04 was used for all ops on the following towers Bracebridge, MillerHill, Moon River, Parry Sound, Burks Falls, Britt, Haliburton, Fenlon Falls, Apsley, Campbellford, Bancroft, Peterborough, Whitney, ( Peterborough cars had their regular talk group working only on the Peterborough tower) All Parry Sound (North Bay) & Muskoka (Orillia) were being dispatched by Smith Falls until 6:30 this morning (it was intresting listening to the dispatcher calling a Parry Sound unit and having a Campbellford unit answer and then a few minutes later trying to send a Huntsviile car to Fenlon Falls). All is back to normal now.

motomeso

Premium Subscriber
I think your right. The Mississauga tower was down for maintenance yesterday.

rhutch

They have been shutting various towers down over the last month, I suspect it's probably sheduled maintenance at the tower sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.