Labling scanlist on "scanlists" tab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AggieCon

Premium Subscriber
In EZ Scan, does anyone know how to assign the scanlist name/label while you are on the "Scanlists" tab, actually looking at the frequencies that are on the scanlist?

Also, does anyone know of a setting that will signify which scanlists are empty without having to go search through each for an empty one?

I think I have all of the advanced features enabled; I just want to make sure I am not missing anything.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
In EZ Scan, does anyone know how to assign the scanlist name/label while you are on the "Scanlists" tab, actually looking at the frequencies that are on the scanlist?

Also, does anyone know of a setting that will signify which scanlists are empty without having to go search through each for an empty one?

I think I have all of the advanced features enabled; I just want to make sure I am not missing anything.

On the General Settings tab you can click in the cells of the list where it says Scanlist 001, Scanlist 002, etc., and rename them there. This will carry over to the Scanlist tab.

That what you meant or did I misunderstand?

I just rename the ones I use and then leave the ones that are not in use as Scanlist xxx.

EDIT: I do not think you can edit the list names within the Scanlist tab.

AggieCon

Premium Subscriber
Go idea re the empty scanlists.

Too bad that the functionality is extremely limited in this regard.

Here's how I would change it:

EZScanlistUpdate.png

"Scanlists" tab

• Add method to update scanlist name. Example included above.
  • And perhaps ScanSet assignment (maybe a popup similar to the select scanlists popup)

EZScanlistSelect.png

"Select Scanlists" Popup

• Rename scanlists from this window
  • Enable shift and control select
  • Add a new column, Cnt, for Object Count, which lists the number of objects in each scanlist.
  • Enable mouse scroll wheel scrolling
  • Does anyone even us "All On"?

General Tab Scalist Control

• Enable shift and control select
  • Add a new column, Cnt, for Object Count, which lists the number of objects in each scanlist.
  • Enable mouse scroll wheel scrolling
  • Add Scan Set Control
Somewhat related, on the scanners, in both scanlist select and browse objects, it would be nice to have a button that advances by either a screen, 10, or 20 lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.