Lacey Twp. NJ P.D. Channel 2 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb2unk

Hi DJ88,

You are right again! Yes, the Tone was blinking and I did have it in that mode, so I just went into the menu and turned off the Tones to straight squelch. Now let's see what I can hear! Da again on my part! I have to say, I love the specs and the capabilities of this scanner, but I also find it such a bear to program, whether directly from the menu on the scanner, or even by using my ARC-250 program. I just recently updated the firmware on this too. I am also now having issues in where I can no longer hear my NJSP Troop-C and GSP South. By any chance, do you use a Butel ARC program and perhaps could you PLEASE make me up a .mem file, so that I can listen to the NJSP stuff again? I am totally confused and lost now, even when using the ARC. Any help would be greatly appreciated Pal! You can always send me and e-mail and file attachments to jim@wildfire-ent.com. Thanks again and I will let you know what I hear now for the Lacey PD Ch2.

kb2unk

Hi all,

I am "right now" tonight, just hearing some new voice chatter on Lacey PD Ch# 2 in P25 Mode in the clear! It was quite some time now that I heard nothing, but it's alive right now! I'll try to catch who this is and what they are saying... Please let us know what you all hear too if possible and what the frequencey specs are, etc... Thanks !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.