Larimer County Fire Net

Spirit

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone happen to know what the LC fire net is for Tac 2? I looked in Database and couldn't find it.

dougw65

What if Sky King answers?
Premium Subscriber
Not completely sure about what you are asking? In the past I have monitored LC FIRE on 154.385 and on the DTRS it’s tg 9157. When events are in progress,I have found them on mutual aid tgs

Spirit

Premium Subscriber
Who Pages out Larimer County Fire Net? Yes dougw65, I have 154.385 and DTRS TG 0157 in my scanner. The other day I heard them, go to Tac 2.

crazy88

Premium Subscriber
Oh ok, it's labeled Sheriff Tactical 2 in the database for Larimer County.

Spirit

Premium Subscriber
yes I seen that. I'm not sure but I found 9167 that might be LC S&R AS their Tac-2 because they do both Fire's & S&R

KE0HIN

916723cfDLarimerCo SARSearch & Rescue
so says data base .....for DTRS

as for good old conventional

154.385WQFI850B156.7 PLLarimer SO 4 FNSheriff 4 Fire Net
is county fire dispatch

man I had an old 780 program that had all those in there but it wont open on the new PC it was ANDY'S 780 and now i feel old. lol

KE0HIN

here it is I knew I had it somewhere this was the old conventional fire net and fire tac

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    9.4 KB · Views: 20

Spirit

Premium Subscriber
Thank you KEOHIN, and your right I think tac 2 is 9167. They were on a rescue when they said go to Tac-2 first they were on fire net 154.385

nicavery

Thank you KEOHIN, and your right I think tac 2 is 9167. They were on a rescue when they said go to Tac-2 first they were on fire net 154.385
Often times if you are listening to LC Fire on DTRS, you are hearing some of the volunteer fire depts communicating with LC dispatch/LC emergency services, then they have their own fireground channel(s). For example it is very common to hear Rist Canyon VFD operating on LC Fire and then they will 'switch to tac 2' and go to their own vhf fireground channel, in their case it is 156.000, which you can pick up in ft collins/loveland provided they aren't far up beyond the hills. Dunno if that helps, but it sounds like what you heard.

I believe (but not totally sure, it's been years) the old vfh firenet is still up, used by LCSO when they're in a dtrs dead spot and need to get out

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
Often times if you are listening to LC Fire on DTRS, you are hearing some of the volunteer fire depts communicating with LC dispatch/LC emergency services, then they have their own fireground channel(s). For example it is very common to hear Rist Canyon VFD operating on LC Fire and then they will 'switch to tac 2' and go to their own vhf fireground channel, in their case it is 156.000, which you can pick up in ft collins/loveland provided they aren't far up beyond the hills. Dunno if that helps, but it sounds like what you heard.

I believe (but not totally sure, it's been years) the old vfh firenet is still up, used by LCSO when they're in a dtrs dead spot and need to get out
Does anyone know if Rist Canyon uses APX 7/8000s? Or do they have separate VHF radios?