Lee County Scanners, How about chiming in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanfreq315

Lee County scanner here looking to see how many others are listening too. How about telling us how often you listen and what you specifically enjoy listening to.

I listen M-F about 3 hours through the day to Lee County Public Safety.

On nights and weekends it varies but I listen off and on to Cape public safety & Medstar.

Last edited:

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Been nearly three years since visiting, but I have Win92 files from 2000 followed by Win95, 96 and ARC250 through 2005. Fact is, we kind of watch some of those trunking system develop from Naples to Pensacola.

jack3726

I have been listening on and off for about a year, I listen to LEE and to COLLIER county, both are very busy. On weekends I like to listen to Marco PD and to Cape Coral PD.

TBennettcc

Newly licensed ham (KJ4MUY) in south-east Cape Coral. I listen any time I can, mostly to anything I can find. Just bought a new BCD396XT (first scanner ever), and so far enjoying it very much. Just visited a RadioShack to look at a PRO-106 (I had previously considered buying one before deciding on the Uniden), and couldn't believe the size difference between the 106 and the Uniden. Glad I went with the Uniden. Looking for some decent antennas now, and possibly some used ham radios. Will be at the FMARC Field Day in North Fort Myers in about 14 hours... Hope to see everyone there!

Just ran into a friend of mine whose mother claimed to have a 'weather radio'. Turns out it was actually a BC60XLT (10-channel model, not the BC60XLT-1, which is a 30-channel model). It was pretty cool to see how far scanners have come in the last 15 or so years. It only took me a few minutes to find and program 10 analog channels... Makes me appreciate the capabilities of my BCD396XT even more!

Status
Not open for further replies.