Livingston TX PD

Enforcer52

Feed Provider
Premium Subscriber
Yesterday I noticed strange TGIDs showing up in SDRTrunk that didn't match anything in the TxWARN RR database, 20119 and 20123. Determined they were coming from the tower in Livingston, TX. Mostly just testing type messages.

I also noticed the Livingston PD was offline on their normal 155.040 channel again. They have been up and down the last couple of days with radio issues.

Continued listening showed the transmissions were being sent on 20119 and 20134 at the same time, but no patching was indicated. this caused SDRTrunk to duplicate the transmissions. Finally after a little while I began to hear Livingston PD being dispatched over both TGIDs at the same time. Also the units were transmitting on both TDIDs at the same time.

As of this morning Livingston PD is still operating on the TxWARN system and the old main console is still down. Don't know if this is temporary or they will continue to use their TxWARN tower.

Had to add the TGIDs to SDRTrunk for my feed, but muted one of them so I wasn't sending out dupes.

Will continue to report as time go on.