Logansport site

Status
Not open for further replies.

KidClerk

Feed Provider
I'm receiving traffic off of the Logansport site for Benton and White counties and some Lafayette ISP. However, I don't hear Cass Co. I presume they don't use SAFE-T much? Does anyone know what I might be able to program in my scanner using the Logansport site that would be active? Any cities or counties? Might as well ask the same for Geetingsville. I have a great signal for Geetingsville here in Newton County. What agencies would be good to program in for that one as well?

Thanks

djbrane

I'm receiving traffic off of the Logansport site for Benton and White counties and some Lafayette ISP. However, I don't hear Cass Co. I presume they don't use SAFE-T much? Does anyone know what I might be able to program in my scanner using the Logansport site that would be active? Any cities or counties? Might as well ask the same for Geetingsville. I have a great signal for Geetingsville here in Newton County. What agencies would be good to program in for that one as well?

Thanks

If I am not exactly sure what I am going to hear off a certain tower, I always use "search" or "open" scanning. In fact, I have all my scanners on search. If I get too much traffic, like INDOT on snowy days, I lock them out.
If you don't want to do that, search for awhile, keep track of what you hear most, what you want to hear, what you don't and then program your talkgroups from there.

Keeping it on search mode, I find alot more traffic going on than what might be in the RR DB.

KidClerk

Feed Provider
Well, I do keep it on search and that is why I would think I would hear more off of those two towers than I do. All I hear are talkgroups closer to me. I would think I would hear Clinton, Tipton, Howard, etc. off of the Geetingsville tower, but I don't. That's what doesn't make sense, unless none of those counties use SAFE-T.

Status
Not open for further replies.