Logging Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryX

What software do you all use to log SWL? There's lots of ham-centric logging software out there--is there any good SWL logging software?

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
I've seen some good things with this - expensive but very detailed. It mixes ham capabilities with everything else, but it doesn't seem to be completely ham oriented...

Of course, do it on the cheap with Excel....

Mike

K4EET

Chaplain
You might give this one a go...

KB6IBB SWL Logger

Happy SWLing...

Dave

majoco

Stirrer
SW Logger by KB6IBB looks like a very nice little programme - especially as it hunts through the EiBi database and goes searching for the sun's activity at the time - all very good - BUT the new programme no longer runs on my older laptops as it's a 64 bit - and it won't even load onto my Win10 laptop as it won't accept the "XojoGUIFramework64.dll". Works perfectly on a Win7 machine which unfortunately is not in the same room as my radios!

Yes, it does say in the info file "The KB6IBB SWL Logger has gone through limited testing using SuSE Leap Linux and Virtual Box with Windows 10" so perhaps a "virtual box" is not the same as a 'real' Win10.

Hopefully KB6IBB is watching this forum - please - any chance of still neing able to download the earlier 32 bit programme?

theoldcop

Premium Subscriber
Have to agree with DXtreme. I’ve been using it for a very long time. On the rare occasion you might run into an issue Ray is very responsive. The software is solid as a rock and there’s a good chance it will do more than you need.

pb_lonny

This is what I wrote:

Status
Not open for further replies.