Looking For...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
[FONT=&quot] I need some assistance (looking for) finding the frequency(s) for the private EMS Company of Hatzolah of Union County, New Jersey. The group also may also go under the name of Hatzolah of Elizabeth.[/FONT]
I have checked the FCC data base extensively and a number of other resources and have come up negative with this organization. The reasons could be the following;

1. Communication could be covered by a “sister” Hatzolah either in NYC or Monmouth or Ocean Cos in NJ (However, the NJ teams tend to be independent and have their own frequencies)

2. Their FCC license could be under an individual rather than the organizational name.

3. Also, they could be using the facilities of a radio service provider
(Communications Shop using a separate PL/DPL tone panel on the “Shop’s” community repeater. This may include “MotoTRBO” type system.)

4. They could be using Nextel or similar direct talk phone service.

So any help from my fellow NJ monitors would be a great help.

Thanks

SCPD

QRT

Radioman2001,

Believe you me I have tried various permutations (various spelling and naming schemes) but come up with nothing.

Link does not help, shows;
No matches found To try again, you can perform a new search or refine your existing search.​
spacer.gif

AlexC

Database Admin
They all carry VHF EX600's. I'm pretty sure they are off the same frequency as everyone else is in the area, but will ask next time I see one or two of the guys I know.

They are not nextel.

-Alex

radioman2001

New York North Carolina and all points in between
I don't know why the link failed, unless it had a session number in it. Try License Search - Advanced License Search Type in Hatzola, I came up with 2 licenses, one VHF which was turned back in and a UHF that's still valid. Call signs WQFP374 and WQIJ409. I know there are others, they have or had a RR frequency, I just don't remember how they were licensed, and under what name.

More information: Each Hatzola group has a different FRN, makes for a bit more difficulty in finding. They also may be using a frequency licensed in Brooklyn, maybe?

Last edited:

DJ88

I don't know why the link failed, unless it had a session number in it. Try License Search - Advanced License Search Type in Hatzola, I came up with 2 licenses, one VHF which was turned back in and a UHF that's still valid. Call signs WQFP374 and WQIJ409. I know there are others, they have or had a RR frequency, I just don't remember how they were licensed, and under what name.

More information: Each Hatzola group has a different FRN, makes for a bit more difficulty in finding. They also may be using a frequency licensed in Brooklyn, maybe?

I too got two licenses for Hatzolah when I first clicked on it - One for Passaic Hatzolah, which was expired or terminated, or something like that, and one for Lakewood Hatzolah, which was valid.

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
Looking for

I appreciate everyone looking so far. However, I need people to look at the data more carefully...please.

Call signs WQFP374 is for Hatzolah out of Lakewood NJ in Ocean County, NJ and WQIJ409 though Terminated is for Hatzolah out of Passaic in Passaic County, NJ. Also, I am also aware of the VHF frequencies for Hatzolah in NYC and Rockland and orange Cos in NY state. The Jersey teams seem to be on UHF.

Again, I am looking for Hatzolah out of Union County, NJ. So the focus has to be on Union County area.

Please keep looking your help is appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
Try this WQLN548 - HATZOLO EMS OF UNION CITY

BTW look at the licensed issued date!!

Also look at who the contact person is in Brooklyn. This organization must create a new FRN for each license they apply for.

Radioman2001,

Yea on the date (Friday of last week i.e 3/12)

However, Close but no cigar!
400 NEW YORK AVE
UNION CITY, NJ HUDSON County !
:roll:

The agency i am looking for is located in Union County NJ.
Again as stated in my initial post. They may be operating under the auspices of a "sister" organization. (A remote chance illegally but I seriously doubt it)

I am continuing to work on this also on my end. Thanks again for the assist. :D

SCPD

QRT
Essexscan,

Hatzolah,Hatzalah & Hatzolo are amongst a few of their spellings I agree. I have even tried "Hatz" as the wild card in the FCC database searches. However I can not find this Union County group listed. My hunch is they are operating under a "covering" chapter could be one of the NY chapters or under a Radio Shop license there by it would be more difficult to find. We would have to start scanning the licensed near by (Union Co) radio shops "frequencies for hire" this task could be daunting.
So the quest continues...As always I thank everyone for their help. Ken/K2YYN

bezking

Ken,

I have 160.2800 as Hatzolah in NYC - you might want to give that a listen from your location and see if any of the addresses sound familiar. I feel like if they are a serious EMS company they won't be using radio shop freqs.

Just my $.02

SCPD

QRT
Hataolah of Union Co. NJ

Ben,

Thanks for your input.

Again this Union Co branch has been difficult to find.
I have monitored the VHF Ch and I hear primarily NYC activity. I suspect they are "hiding" on a UHF frequency(s) legally but discreetly. (or perhaps VHF, but most of the NJ Teams are operating UHF but again it could be VHF which only makes the search task a little more difficult.

I have a number of leads working on this including a member of a "sister" organization who is closer to me geographically doing some inquiries.

Thanks again

SCPD

QRT
Hatzolo, Union City NJ

Hi, need some help for information about WQLN548 - HATZOLO EMS OF UNION CITY, Hudson County, NJ

NFM

152.9525 Repeater Out / Talk Around
169.9525 Repeater Input

Any one have the PL/DPL for this agency?
Can't search getting clobbered by car service(s) from the NYC on both frequencies.

Thanks in advance.

Ken/K2YYN:roll:

radiomanNJ1

Why do you think they have their own radio license? Perhaps they are an LTR system user on an FB6 which does not require that the end user be licensed. Perhaps they don't have a license?

Get your freq. counter out no matter what you have a follow them? Join their volunteer organization.

SCPD

QRT
Why do you think they have their own radio license? Perhaps they are an LTR system user on an FB6 which does not require that the end user be licensed. Perhaps they don't have a license?

Get your freq. counter out no matter what you have a follow them? Join their volunteer organization.

Radioman NJ1,

In my original post I sated:
Also, they could be using the facilities of a radio service provider (Communications Shop using a separate PL/DPL tone panel on the “Shop’s” community repeater. This may include “MotoTRBO” type system.)
This also could also include FB6 or LTR systems. I also have accounted for the possibility they do not have a license in my subsequent posts.
Not that I mind doing "field" research in which I have spent many hours frequency counter and all in the past. :p!
My first task was to ask for this information in this forum of my fellow scanner enthusiasts along with few other resources working at it.
Failing that..yes back to "Field" research I go!
Join their organization..Sure, but as for me I am not an EMS person. Not my gift.

Thanks anyway for your input:D!

radp88

I have it on somewhat authority (someone who knows someone) that since they are a very small organization with almost no radio activity most of the time that they share a frequency with another agency. I'm not sure of the arrangement exactly but they share with the other hatzola agency nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies.