Low Band in Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.

33kracing

Well, had a nice trip up to GI. Glad I brought my BCD436HP. I ran my RS ext w center load antenna. Didn't get any NSP action until we were basically on top of 80. I was getting GI stuff in Blue Hill. Never got any low band. Mostly UHF & then VHF. Thanks for the tips!

yeah NSP is hit and miss during the afternoon hours... must be when they take their afternoon naps haha

joeuser

The Wretched
Must be! GI & Hastings was hopping busy. Got some air traffic, some AF action, VA hospital stuff too. Great listening for a rural listener like myself. I was driving so I couldn't pay close attention but did I see someone using a P25 in the 460.xxx range?

33kracing

Must be! GI & Hastings was hopping busy. Got some air traffic, some AF action, VA hospital stuff too. Great listening for a rural listener like myself. I was driving so I couldn't pay close attention but did I see someone using a P25 in the 460.xxx range?

air force?? military?? do tell...:)

joeuser

The Wretched
Air Force stuff! Sounded like chatter. I do recall seeing it come up as Air Force something... I did temp avoids in most the air stuff if it was real busy

joeuser

The Wretched
Oh it was airband, I could see if I can figure out what it was. You dont need a souped up rig to listen, its conventional. I have 3 - 780's that do nothing but MilAir & CommAir stuff... U interested in the freq(s)?

joeuser

The Wretched
I will, been busy with stuff not the least if which is painting to take care of Gail storm damage from the first week of June, honeydo... She's... Really... on about it, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.