lowes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowes1

It seems that the Cleveland, Ohio Fire audio is seldom working and when it does the audio is often garbled. This can be confirmed when comparing the Cleveland Fire audio to the fire audio on cleveland.com/police scanner. The Cleveland Fire audio can be great when it is working since it covers many of the fire channels. I was wondering why Radio Reference indicates that Cleveland Fire is online when there is no audio.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Radioreference does not have control over the feeds we are just the delivery platform for 1900+ feeds. All of our feeds are provided by volunteers and number of things could go wrong thats causing a feeds audio to not come through. I would suggest submitting a problem report for the feed to let the provider know of the issues.

lowes1

I have submitted numerous problem reports over a number of weeks. It should be noted that the Cleveland Fire feed cannot be coming from someone with any type of scanner currently being marketed.
The feed could only be coming from the municipality itself or from someone who has gotten hold of a special radio.

richtidd

Database Admin
I have submitted numerous problem reports over a number of weeks. It should be noted that the Cleveland Fire feed cannot be coming from someone with any type of scanner currently being marketed.
The feed could only be coming from the municipality itself or from someone who has gotten hold of a special radio.

I sent the feed owner an e-mail re the no audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.