Main Line Health

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
Noticed a one-frequency CAP+ site come online recently, 464.9125 beaconing as Site 13, CC13 Ch ID 1&2 which I confirmed to be WRXN518, Main Line Health KOP (no neighbors reported). Parked my SDR on it overnight but didn't log any traffic. Will keep SDR on it throughout the day and will report back if any TGIDs logged

Last edited:

philacop

Premium Subscriber
Noticed a one-frequency CAP+ site come online recently, 464.9125 beaconing as Site 13, CC13 Ch ID 1&2 which I confirmed to be WRXN518, Main Line Health KOP (no neighbors reported). Parked my SDR on it overnight but didn't log any traffic. Will keep SDR on it throughout the day and will report back if any TGIDs logged

Wow !
Hopefully you will get some type of TG hit.
It seems that license covers there smaller locations which are not hospitals or 24 hr operations . I would think they would have finished the other 2 sites (Bryn Mawr Rehab and Mirmount ) first as they are 24 hrs.
The smaller locations are also licensed for lower power so most I probably won’t receive here in Eastern Delco.

rgchristy

Premium Subscriber
Thanks John!
I'll give it a shot, but I'm pretty close to Tom, so I probably won't receive it either.
I completely missed that license. I need to step up my game or maybe start taking Prevagen!

philacop

Premium Subscriber
So now we need to find Site 11.
Good catch Whiskey !
Probably one of the other smaller locations licensed on that Callsign.
I thought I may have gotten a good cap + beacon on 451.350 while I was in Bromall,I know there is the Bromall site on Sprol Road that’s licensed for that frequency but there also is Site 5 Comcast Cap + on that frequency also which is a powerful signal so could be that also. My SDS 100 didn’t get a Site ID Number as there was no Talk group usage .

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
Could have very well been Comcast, that's a mighty signal. Can pick those freqs up full bars on my Anytone 878 with rubber duck sitting in the middle of my living room 17 miles away. Can confirm 451.350 is the active rest channel as of this post

Last edited:

philacop

Premium Subscriber
I get there lower power Cap + systems in Center City . They have one at Comcast Center and the other Comcast building up there. It’s the security and engineering depts I believe. There site 1 and 2 .. The power house is on an antenna tower using 451.350 452.350 and another I have in my books but not off the top of my head. Don’t know what that’s used for but being built out to cover such a white area you would think for there service trucks ??
Never heard anything but the Cap+ beacons and system be on air for over 2 years now…

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
Radio checks on TGID-111 from a 200 series unit. Guessing a secondary security channel, unknown if exclusive to Bryn Mawr. Only heard on Site 2. 100 series units (Lankenau Security) seem to have migrated full time to TGID-110 as there has been no activity logged from TGID-115 in about a week. So it looks like security is using an East (110) & West (118) shared assignment model...

Last edited:

philacop

Premium Subscriber
Radio checks on TGID-111 from a 200 series unit. Guessing a secondary security channel, unknown if exclusive to Bryn Mawr. Only heard on Site 2. 100 series units (Lankenau Security) seem to have migrated full time to TGID-110 as there has been no activity logged from TGID-115 in about a week. So it looks like security is using an East (110) & West (118) shared assignment model...

Whiskey
Same format that Inspira Health in South Jersey has. Security for the 5 locations on 2 Talkgroups.

rgchristy

Premium Subscriber
TGID 116 is the Rapid Response Team for Lankenau Hospital. They dispatch the color code incidents to security and also on the "overhead" PA system.

RID 160 was dispatching public safety alerts (incoming trauma, 302, etc.) on TGID 115, site 7. I'm watching to see if it comes back up on 110.

Last edited:

rgchristy

Premium Subscriber
I see about 4-5 transmissions on 115 each day, but they're few and far between. I would guess that they set it up to see if their would be too much traffic for both Bryn Mawr & Lankenau on the same channel. Now that they've had a few weeks to see how it is, they probably put both on the same channel.

Bryn Mawr used to have a secondary security channel called S3. That went away with the new system.

111 should be a maintenance channel. They might have them set up as a maintenance/secondary security channel, but I don't know. Time will tell.

Nothing on the satellite location system so far this week, but my guess that with it being a short week, the installers will probably wait until next week to get started again. We would never start IT projects on a short week, if we could help it. There's probably some cleanup that they could be doing for the hospital system this week.