MARCS QUESTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Feb 3, 2001
Messages
11,380
Reaction score
6
Location
Lansing, MI
"ambulance
service in the Toledo area,"

What is that? I've never heard anything other than the jail on the Toledo tower...
 

mdulrich

Member
Feed Provider
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
16
Location
Van Wert, Ohio
rdale said:
"ambulance
service in the Toledo area,"

What is that? I've never heard anything other than the jail on the Toledo tower...

I've heard St. V's transport units down here in Lima when they go in and out of St. Rita's.

I've also heard some Post 48 traffic.

Mike
 

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
Joined
Aug 15, 2001
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
76
Location
Southern Ohio
flyingwolf said:
So the clermont county system is a seperate system. Ok. But they are still apco 25 and only able to be hear via a digital scanner correct?

Correct, as a matter of fact Clermont County was the first APCO-25
system in the Cincinnati area, I believe they came online in 2001 or 2002.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top