Med C Caroline cty & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandlair

Hi,all does anyone know the talkgroup for the above mentioned? If not I will run search next time they call for it. Mike

doctordave

If you are referencing the talkgroup patches to the BIO-MED channels for patient data, Caroline County should come up on one of the below-listed (from our database):

25072 61f D MED-A EMRC Hospital Patch A
25104 621 D MED-B EMRC Hospital Patch B

mandlair

Yes Med-C I've been monitoing that system for several years now.And the other day they referenced MED-C So DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH nothing... whatever you meant by that! Mike

doctordave

The UES Consortium radios in QA were re-programmed a few months back. There may well be other talkgroups (in addition to "Med C") that we've yet to ID.

amickey1979

Premium Subscriber
Med C Talkgroup

Med C is the 800mhz trunked talkgroup for Dorchester County units on the med radio. Look in Dorchester County's database and it will be listed along with Medcall and Med D for Dorchester units. Any further questions PM me and I will try to help you figure it out.

Adam

mandlair

Thanks Adam they must have been working an incident close to line.and thats why I heard Med-c.Thanks again Mike

boatbod

Talbot Center dispatchers will assign MED-C or MED-D when talking to Dorchester Co paramedic units requesting a patch to "1000" (Easton Memorial) or "DGH" (Dorchester General). I believe the reason you can hear this is because MED-CALL gets simulcasted on both Eastern Shore Consortinum TRS and Dorchester TRS.

Working channels MED-A/MED-B exist only on the Eastern Shore Consortium TRS, while MED-C/MED-D exist only on Dorchester TRS.

Status
Not open for further replies.