Member fmon passed away at age 74 / Jan. 14, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcgrotz

My blessing to Frank and his family. It was our privilege to have had his "home" on the VA Forum although he was all over the place with his help on RR.

You will be missed fmon!

"When one engine fails on a twin-engine airplane you still have sufficient power to get to scene of the crash"

I will miss his taglines too...

FPOWLD

While I didn't know Frank it is with sadness that I read of his passing. I sounds like he wa a great person.
To hear all the comments here on RR is heartening. My prayers are with his family during this difficult time. I know how they feel. I lost my wife a few years ago and I know how much the support of friends ( such as on RR) means.

Rest in Peace Warrior.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
I would like to join with the rest of the membership and especially the staff in expressing my condolences to the family. Frank will be sorely missed here.

BoxAlarm187

Level 6 RR Member (Since 1998)
Premium Subscriber
What a huge loss to the site - he was truly one of the "good guys" on here, and I surely miss the help that he gave me and the rest of the members as well.

I wish his family strength and prayers.

Bubba1661

WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I did not know him personally but He was a Huge part of RadioReference. He will be sorely missed. My condolences to the family. Prayers with all.

JESSERABBIT

Whenever I had questions, particularly on the Virginia Forum, Fmon was there to help give me answers. His words, patience, and understanding were (and still are) truly outstanding. I often refer to those answers/sugestions to keep up with the state-of-the art in scanning. I will truly miss him. I am sure he will rest in peace, because he was a person who won the right to do so.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Status
Not open for further replies.