Mercy Flight 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
155.34000 VMED28-EMS/MERCY FLIGHT 6 NATIONAL INTEROPERABILITY,PUBLIC SAFETY MUTUAL AID COMMON BUFFALO NY FMN
Talking to hospital.

Attachments

• Public Safety Common - VHF Public Safety Mutual Aid Common.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 40

ak716

Premium Subscriber
Thats a normal thing to hear on 340. Mercy Flight uses 340 often. It used to be posted in the DB. If I recall correctly, due to the transition to the UHF "Countywide EMS", 325, 340 and CW EMS are all patched together. Its still programmed in all the VHF radios in my agencies rig. As an EMS provider, I only use it like every blue moon because I can just call on the phone and give a whole lot of information and have a legit conversation with the doc. Thats how the majority of providers are doing in it the area

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Just thought that people would like to put this frequency into there scanner seeing it's not posted anywhere. If there are other frequencies they should at least be posted so people know.
Steve

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber

k2hz

Database Admin
Just thought that people would like to put this frequency into there scanner seeing it's not posted anywhere. If there are other frequencies they should at least be posted so people know.
Steve
You raised a good question but all these Interop channels are in the RRDB which is why they are not listed for individual agencies. These frequencies certainly are worth putting in your scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.