• miami artcc high (5).jpg
    miami artcc high (5).jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 2,621
  • miami center freq-page 1.doc
    50 KB · Views: 547
  • miami center freq-page 2.doc
    68.5 KB · Views: 401

EMD91123

This has really cleared up a notion I have had that a tracker I use overlayed with center frequencies is outdated while listening to atc comms over the southern bahamas. Seems that Sector 58 is larger than depicted eating up the southern half of sector 59 and the nw'ern corner of setor 63. I saw your post on another website's forum and commented as well. 133.85 is used during heavy traffic flows other times it is 135.6. Also that 126.275 really doesn not extend all the way to San Juan airspace. By the way are you a controller ?

Last edited:

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Yeah, if this guy is a controller, then the 2 Word files and the diagram should be added to the ARTCC wiki, and of course, added to the database. Some good stuff here (I hope) for Florida scannists.

73 Mike

captkel

well back around 1980 i did take a test to become a controller, I passed... however do to the pay, etc. I walked away from it. It has always been one of my intrests or hobbies, I took a few flying lessons too.
For many years I played detective gathering information...always striving for accuracy.
Most likely these maps and frequencys are correct. It's on ongoing project (hobbie)!!!!
Any and all corrections are always welcome, help me fill in the blanks.
And I know some of these frequencys are no longer used but they are on the list.
Thank All

KEL

cipher66

ARTCC DB Manager
Database Admin
Thanks for the ZMA info! I have consolidated the info within the database now to make it more accessible to the programming software out there. As corrections and/or validations come in we'll make sure that the DB is updated. ZMA was one of the more neglected ARTCCs in the database, until now. Once again thanks for the submissions...

BMT

Zjx

The ZJX list is about as screwed up as a soup swandwich. The list I posted came from Jax Center!!
I up dated the list when I first joined RR.
Couple month's later someone up dated the list with freqs that are about 5 years old.

Maybe tthe ARTCC Data Base Manger should check with someone who live's in the area before changing anything!!

I have been monitoring ZJX for over 25 year's.

BMT

cipher66

ARTCC DB Manager
Database Admin
The ZJX list is about as screwed up as a soup swandwich. The list I posted came from Jax Center!!
I up dated the list when I first joined RR.
Couple month's later someone up dated the list with freqs that are about 5 years old.

Maybe tthe ARTCC Data Base Manger should check with someone who live's in the area before changing anything!!

I have been monitoring ZJX for over 25 year's.

BMT

BMT,

Please send me the list you are talking about and I'll get it updated... BTW, the only time I change ARTCC listings is when I get bonnafide data from an ARTCC, or FADDS, or a listener, such as yourself, who is conducting active monitoring. I would love to correct the info ASAP, so please send the listing to me... Especially since some of the newer radios are relying on the database as their sole-source of data (Ref: Pro-107 and GRE Equiv). BTW, I was not the person that changed or updated the ZJX ARTCC data, but I will gladly set it straight.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

crayon

RF Cartography Ninja
Database Admin
I know this is an old thread but I thought I would add the .jpg's for posterity since it names the different sector specialties for High and Low.

Attachments

• ZMA_High.jpg
    ZMA_High.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 967
  • ZMA_Low.jpg
    ZMA_Low.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 955
Status
Not open for further replies.