Missing Recordings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
I went to open my REC file tonight and the last folder it shows is dated 6/22, the TRX-2 is running 24/7 and the card is not full. Anyone else seeing this or have any ideas? Looking at the files through Windows vs. EZ-Scan.

BrianG61UK

I went to open my REC file tonight and the last folder it shows is dated 6/22, the TRX-2 is running 24/7 and the card is not full. Anyone else seeing this or have any ideas? Looking at the files through Windows vs. EZ-Scan.

On my WS1088 loss of power to the scanner without shutting it down properly with the power button seems to have the effect of losing all recording since the scanner was last shut down correctly.

Could this be the explanation?

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
I thought about that as this isn't the first time I have seen this. I powered down the unit prior to connecting to it and opening the file. The ARINDEX.DAT file shows that with a date of 7/3/17 8:32pm but last recording folder showing is dated 6/22/17?

BrianG61UK

I thought about that as this isn't the first time I have seen this. I powered down the unit prior to connecting to it and opening the file. The ARINDEX.DAT file shows that with a date of 7/3/17 8:32pm but last recording folder showing is dated 6/22/17?

What is a "recording folder"?

I personally have never looked at timestamps of individual files and folders on the SD card.

If you press Fn 6 on the scanner or ask EZ-Scan to "get list" are recent recordings missing or not?

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
When you look at the SD Card with your Windows based PC you will see the different folders of the system and REC being the one that holds the audio recordings. I also downloaded the recordings using EZ-Scan and it also stopped at 6/22.

Status
Not open for further replies.