Monitoring SDG&E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alain

Favorites List.PNGI'm having difficulty with getting the 451 Mhz, P25 and Motorola systems to play nice in my favorites list. With the 451 Mhz and the Motorola systems, I can hear comms fine, but when I append the NextGen system to my favorites list, I get EMT & SDSO and TG's unrelated to the SDGE system...occasionally, I'll get two TGID's while ID searching is engaged. See enclosed snip.

What have I done wrong?

Many thanks for all help offered.Favorites List.PNG

Attachments

• {34D92D36-3E57-0D0E-BB4D-382455900BED}.jpg
    {34D92D36-3E57-0D0E-BB4D-382455900BED}.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 22

K6CDO

Premium Subscriber
I suspect you will need to remove the old system to avoid duplicate appearances.

But I've been wrong before ...

Alain

Thanks Don, but each time I upload from Sentinel, I always check the box, "erase favorites list on scanner". Does that not remove [accomplish] what you are suggesting I do?

K6CDO

Premium Subscriber
Thanks Don, but each time I upload from Sentinel, I always check the box, "erase favorites list on scanner". Does that not remove [accomplish] what you are suggesting I do?

I don't use Sentinel, so I can't answer that.

Anderegg

Enter text in this field
Premium Subscriber
You need to duplicate that favorites list, then using the delete function, make one nextgen only, the the other everything but nextgen, and assign them different fav list QK's. That should at least cut down on the ways things can get messed up in Sentinel programming.

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.