Mount Rushmore/Rapid City

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldhuber

Any law enforcement officer in the southeast part of the state would do his/her best to not notice a scanner in a vehicle, even though they are well-aware that they are able to confiscate them on the spot. The only time you'd really get any flack out of it is if you were using it as an accessory to a crime. I work with and have consulted with many of the HP's, sheriffs and local cops in this area of the state and none of them cautioned me against putting my 996T in my car.
Lee

trace1

Reckon what would happen if I were to be stopped driving down I-90 around the Wall area driving a Dodge Ram Charger with no state issued license plate and an expired drivers license. Along with me is a passenger and we just happened to have (2) M-16 rifles and 360 rounds of ammo along with a mobile two-way Motorola radio and a portable that were programmed to transmit and receive on frequencies allocated to be used only by the Federal Government. Also I have in my possession a scanner capable of receiving various other frequencies up to and including the very same ones used by the agency that I had just been stopped by?

Do you think I’d be in any trouble??? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.