MTO Enforcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Would anyone know which MTO Enforcement T/G used in the Niagara Region?

I think all of the GTA and area are patched 2gether on 3968 , 4032, 3904.
Usually at nite the dispatcher handles MTO calls along with Caledon 1Sierra OPP traffic.
Punch in their t/g as well.

They generally are very descriptive of their destinations and where they stop cars, I am sure you will hear plenty of Niagara calls.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Mto

I think all of the GTA and area are patched 2gether on 3968 , 4032, 3904.
Usually at nite the dispatcher handles MTO calls along with Caledon 1Sierra OPP traffic.
Punch in their t/g as well.

They generally are very descriptive of their destinations and where they stop cars, I am sure you will hear plenty of Niagara calls.

When I did listen to the calls hear in Fort Erie I listened to 3968 and this is were I listened to the Niagara region Calls, Niagara Falls, Welland, Port Colborne, St Catharines Niagara On the Lake and so on all the way up to Hamiliton.

It's very easy to figure out just take some time and listen in to the ID'S, you will find out were they are pulling over trucks real quick.
Steve

firefgtr

Premium Subscriber
i noticed at night mostly their ID is Tango units...patched along with Niagara/Hamilton T/G....i was wondering if they had there own T/g....i will try 3968 as Saint suggested and see what i can hear

Status
Not open for further replies.