Multiple P25 NAC on state system

n1ofj

Premium Subscriber
I have been monitoring CSP traffic, namely Troop G simulcast for a few hours. I noticed a few multiple P25 NAC's during transmissions. During multiple transmissions monitoring the New Haven County Hotline, I noticed not only the expected NAC of 3A0, but additionally the NAC of 7F0. During regular comms from troops G, I, and F, I also noticed another NAC of FD2. Wondering if anyone has any idea what sites these are. My thoughts are these could possibly be the new North Branford sites for the FD2, and I know for certain there is a small site at 1 Union Ave in New Haven which could be 7F0. Could anyone else try to confirm this. Not sure if these are set up as ISSI connections to the system.

n1ofj

Premium Subscriber
Not seeing the same thing for Troop I dispatch regarding the FD2. If i recall, that is the NAC for Stratford FD. Troop I shows up as expected 3A0, no secondary.

n1ofj

Premium Subscriber
7F0 is definitely showing up on Troop I dispatch over the hotline. Doesn't show up on Troop A dispatches over Troop I. Perhaps 7F0 has an attachment to 099 (North Branford).