Has anyone gotten a MultiPSK license recently? Is it something you can still get?
F fairweatherfixd See you in the funny pages Premium Subscriber Joined May 12, 2025 Messages 52 Reaction score 26 Location Milwaukee, Wisconsin Apr 21, 2026 #1 Has anyone gotten a MultiPSK license recently? Is it something you can still get?
Spleen Active Member Premium Subscriber Joined Dec 19, 2002 Messages 1,026 Reaction score 70 Location Westminster, MD Apr 24, 2026 #2 fairweatherfixd said: Has anyone gotten a MultiPSK license recently? Is it something you can still get? Click to expand... licence
fairweatherfixd said: Has anyone gotten a MultiPSK license recently? Is it something you can still get? Click to expand... licence
gcopter1 Member Joined Mar 1, 2014 Messages 907 Reaction score 175 Location Winter Park, Florida Apr 24, 2026 #3 fairweatherfixd said: Has anyone gotten a MultiPSK license recently? Is it something you can still get? Click to expand... AFAIK, yes, you can. If I recall correctly, he's in France, you need to email him, send payment and he'll reply with your license.
fairweatherfixd said: Has anyone gotten a MultiPSK license recently? Is it something you can still get? Click to expand... AFAIK, yes, you can. If I recall correctly, he's in France, you need to email him, send payment and he'll reply with your license.
F fairweatherfixd See you in the funny pages Premium Subscriber Joined May 12, 2025 Messages 52 Reaction score 26 Location Milwaukee, Wisconsin Apr 25, 2026 #4 I emailed a week or two ago and I haven't had a reply. I was just wondering if anyone else experienced a wait.
I emailed a week or two ago and I haven't had a reply. I was just wondering if anyone else experienced a wait.
gcopter1 Member Joined Mar 1, 2014 Messages 907 Reaction score 175 Location Winter Park, Florida Apr 25, 2026 #5 fairweatherfixd said: I emailed a week or two ago and I haven't had a reply. I was just wondering if anyone else experienced a wait. Click to expand... Yeah, we all have.
fairweatherfixd said: I emailed a week or two ago and I haven't had a reply. I was just wondering if anyone else experienced a wait. Click to expand... Yeah, we all have.
K ka3jjz Wiki Admin Emeritus Joined Jul 22, 2002 Messages 25,908 Reaction score 2,596 Location Bowie, Md. Apr 25, 2026 #6 He's easy to reach via his groups.io support group https://groups.io/g/multipsk/messages Mike
F fairweatherfixd See you in the funny pages Premium Subscriber Joined May 12, 2025 Messages 52 Reaction score 26 Location Milwaukee, Wisconsin May 9, 2026 #7 gcopter1 said: AFAIK, yes, you can. If I recall correctly, he's in France, you need to email him, send payment and he'll reply with your license. Click to expand... gcopter1 said: AFAIK, yes, you can. If I recall correctly, he's in France, you need to email him, send payment and he'll reply with your license. Click to expand... I sent my initial email awhile ago with all the info he listed on his site and i haven't gotten a reply from him. So do I send him payment with the same info via Paypal? And then he replies with the license?
gcopter1 said: AFAIK, yes, you can. If I recall correctly, he's in France, you need to email him, send payment and he'll reply with your license. Click to expand... gcopter1 said: AFAIK, yes, you can. If I recall correctly, he's in France, you need to email him, send payment and he'll reply with your license. Click to expand... I sent my initial email awhile ago with all the info he listed on his site and i haven't gotten a reply from him. So do I send him payment with the same info via Paypal? And then he replies with the license?
F fairweatherfixd See you in the funny pages Premium Subscriber Joined May 12, 2025 Messages 52 Reaction score 26 Location Milwaukee, Wisconsin May 9, 2026 #8 ka3jjz said: He's easy to reach via his groups.io support group https://groups.io/g/multipsk/messages Mike Click to expand... I'm still waiting for my "subscription to be approved". I'm not familiar with groups.io
ka3jjz said: He's easy to reach via his groups.io support group https://groups.io/g/multipsk/messages Mike Click to expand... I'm still waiting for my "subscription to be approved". I'm not familiar with groups.io
gcopter1 Member Joined Mar 1, 2014 Messages 907 Reaction score 175 Location Winter Park, Florida May 9, 2026 #9 fairweatherfixd said: I'm still waiting for my "subscription to be approved". I'm not familiar with groups.io Click to expand... I'd suggest checking out groups.io and open an account. I wouldn't just go ahead and send money in first without getting ahold of Patrick first. Last post seen on groups.io by him was April 21st. In case you haven't seen the instructions yet, I made the following screenshot; Hope this helps.
fairweatherfixd said: I'm still waiting for my "subscription to be approved". I'm not familiar with groups.io Click to expand... I'd suggest checking out groups.io and open an account. I wouldn't just go ahead and send money in first without getting ahold of Patrick first. Last post seen on groups.io by him was April 21st. In case you haven't seen the instructions yet, I made the following screenshot; Hope this helps.