My 2011 Honda Pilot FTM-6000 Install

EngineCo8

KQ4CUD
This is my first install of this type. In the past I've done a few not so amazing CB radio set-ups in a few of my past vehicles. I decided to install an FTM-6000 in my Pilot, the first step was deciding where to place everything. I decided to use the cubby in the dash for the head unit, and place the body of the radio under my driver's seat. It antenna is mounted on my luggage rack (I have a sunroof, and due to past experiences and a trashed section of coax, I wasn't about to do an NMO in the roof). The power is connected directly to the battery, and the coax is currently kinda just in the car (my wire snake broke, and i didn't have a rigid enough item to get the wire where I wanted it). Eventually the coax will be properly run behind the interior trim panels. I also still need to mount the mic in a better location. I also put a 2nd NMO mount on the rack that I plan to use for various handhelds (GMRS, Amateur Radio, Scanner, etc.), currently in the photos is the GMRS antenna. Photos can be found here. I personally think for my first time actually trying to make it look nice, it met my expectations. Thanks for looking.