My lil Shack

Status
Not open for further replies.

wv8mat

Not much going on here but wanted to post some pics. Inside I have me computer, iPad 2, Motorola XTS 2500 UHF P25 for West Virginia SIRN ( I work for 911, Fire and EMS in WV so Yes I am alowed to have it) Kenwood TK-380 Back Up Radio, Set of Cobra microtalks FRS radios, Kenwood TK-805d for Ham, Motorola Radius for 2m Ham and my yaesu FT-1900 with a Rigblaster PRO which I use for connecting my clubs 2m repeater to echolink.

The antenna are a Antron-99, Comet GP-9 and a homebrew 2m J-Pole

Will be replacing the 2ch Motorola Raduis soon with a newer 2m as soon as the holidays are over.

Attachments

• antennas.jpg
    antennas.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 2,290
  • antennas 2.jpg
    antennas 2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 2,527
  • radio close ups.jpg
    radio close ups.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 2,058
  • whole shack.jpg
    whole shack.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,906

rescue161

KE4FHH
Database Admin
Very nice, but I would seperate the A99 from the GP-9. You can make a stand-off for the GP-9 out of angle aluminum, mount it a little lower, and then mount the A99 on the very top. You may overload the front-end of the radios connected to each of those antennas.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
How do you like your tk805d, and what do you use it for? I've had mine for several years for 440mhz. as well as GMRS work. :)

n9zas

wv8mat

The towns baseball field is behind me.

I love the 805d I use it for my local 70cm repeaters.

I stand correct my dual band antenna is a gp3 not a gp9.

ac9f

Premium Subscriber
Cool

Nice looking shack. Really like the Seagrave poster. They are made just down the road from here, as well as Pierce and Marion Body Works.

pddispatcher

Very nice, but I would seperate the A99 from the GP-9. You can make a stand-off for the GP-9 out of angle aluminum, mount it a little lower, and then mount the A99 on the very top. You may overload the front-end of the radios connected to each of those antennas.

+1

Agree

Status
Not open for further replies.