My Set Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

WIS_FF_15

Premium Subscriber
I know it's small and compact, but it works for me! I scan the local area Fire,EMS,PD, and SO. Then I also monitor surrounding counties Fire & EMS. As you can See by the pager (and the screen name), I am a POC Firefighter.

Radio Shack Pro-2055 Scanner
Radio Shack Extention Speaker
Motorolla Minitor V Pager

Last edited:

WIS_FF_15

Premium Subscriber
Re: gmacka

With this current radio, the speaker has EXCELLENT audio!!! The radio's volume setting is sensitive, but with the output of the radio, the speaker does a great job!! I'd recommend it to anyone who doesn't need an ampilfied speaker.

jrfirefighter221

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
your set up

thats the same scanner i have in my truck,and i run an extra speaker too,and i have a minitor 3 pager,which county do you work for if you dont mind me asking?

rocksteady

I have a feeling this is just your starter shack. As cool as this hobby is, our shacks keep getting bigger and bigger. And by the the way, when it comes to this hobby..... BIGGER IS BETTER.

Great start.
Rocky

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987
Very nice.

BTW, it may be small and compact now, but it probably won't stay that way for long. Radios have this weird habit of multiplying, kind of like rabbits. Start out with one or two and soon you'll have 10 (or more) to deal with. :eek: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.