N9JIG TriBay Completed.

N9JIG

Sheriff
There haven't been 780's in my shack in years, never here in Arizona. My last 780 was sold off 10-12 years ago.

I did have a dozen BCT15/BCT15X's, these are stored for now.

WatnNY

Database Admin
Database Admin
There haven't been 780's in my shack in years, never here in Arizona. My last 780 was sold off 10-12 years ago.

I did have a dozen BCT15/BCT15X's, these are stored for now.
??? I could have sworn your upright cabinet was full of 780's for MilAir monitoring. I must be getting old and seeing things! Thanks for the reply, Rich.

N9JIG

Sheriff
How did you arrange the speaker audio from the scanners? I can see two speakers that I assume are for the two amateur radios.

/Ubbe
The design of relay racks allow for space between them and the cabinet, plenty of room for the internal speakers to emanate from. The 746 rack came with speakers so I decided to use them on the 2 two-ways. When working HF I usually use headphones but the internal speaker is usually sufficient for casual use.

Oldcoffee

Just Listen You’d Be Surprised
Premium Subscriber
Congrats, you did it again. The horizontal base with monitor on top is an excellent design. I am in the process of redesigning my shack and this is the best I’ve seen.
Will look into this product. Thank you for sharing.

R2

Premium Subscriber
Rich, those wheeled carts certainly come in handy.
My former department has two rescue trucks (currently Pierce customs)
One of the guys at the other truck that was colocated with the administrative office got them to buy one for the station
His name was Chuck, the cart became the 'Chuck Wagon'
Eventually each station got their own