NASSAU COUNTY TRUNKED

Status
Not open for further replies.

w2lie

New York DB Admin
Database Admin
If you look in the database for this system, you'll see that every talk group for PD is "DE". This means the talk group is Digital and Full Time Encrypted.

If you hover over the word "Mode" at the top of the chart, you'll see the definitions for all options in that column.

1601859892454.png

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
Grew up in Philly, went to school at Long Island University BS and MS 71 till 78 and worked there. Lived in Westbury, Roslyn, also Suffolk County in Hauppauge and West Islip when they had the best VHF High repeater system... the best.

Nassau County then was on a 400 megahertz repeater system that I used my Electra Bearcat thin scan tucked into the visor along with Glen Cove and Port Washington crystals. Those were the days.

Yeah, it's been a long time Nassau County has been encrypted. My condolences, I know it sucks.

Ishmole

Premium Subscriber
Grew up in Philly, went to school at Long Island University BS and MS 71 till 78 and worked there. Lived in Westbury, Roslyn, also Suffolk County in Hauppauge and West Islip when they had the best VHF High repeater system... the best.

Well said. I used to love to monitor that high band Suffolk County PD system from Rockland County in the late 1970's. 154.845 was the best. Always active. Used to also monitor Nassau County base stations in the early 70's on 37.14 and 37.04.
Those were the days!

vfinished66

Nassau County then was on a 400 megahertz repeater system that I used my Electra Bearcat thin scan tucked into the visor along with Glen Cove and Port Washington crystals. Those were the days.

Yeah, it's been a long time Nassau County has been encrypted. My condolences, I know it sucks.
Grew up in Glen Cove. Listened to GCPD and GCFD on crystals too. Was in GCFD for several years - you may have heard me on 46.1 or 46.12!!

Status
Not open for further replies.