New Burlington County Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff

Premium Subscriber
Burlington County TRS has activated the Sweetwater site in the southern portion of the county. Freqs are: 500.525, 501.1125, 501.4375, 501.675, 502.600, 507.050, 507.850, & 508.3375. This is for the south zone, not a lot of traffic expected as there are no PD's and 3 FD's assigned to this zone.

wnjl

Surprised to see in the trop opening tonight that it's making it up here in Florence with a semi-decent signal. I wish I could normally hear a tower that has the East and South response talkgroups. I know it's a lot of unpopulated areas, but anytime anything does happen in that part of the county, usually it ends up being big lol. The West system used to broadcast the South and the Northeast system used to broadcast the East as of maybe a couple weeks ago, it seems as that has changed?

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Just so you know the west (medford) system still carries the East Response 1. I think it also carries South Response 1 too.

Skypilot007

Premium Subscriber
policefreak said:
Just so you know the west (medford) system still carries the East Response 1. I think it also carries South Response 1 too.

I can confirm that also. I hear them often on the west sites.

wnjl

Thanks guys...my reception of the West tower in Medford is very spotty so that probably explains my lack of hearing those talkgroups on there.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
wnjl said:
Thanks guys...my reception of the West tower in Medford is very spotty so that probably explains my lack of hearing those talkgroups on there.
Frankly I'm surprised you get it at all. It's choppy sometimes right here in Marlton. I would think the Northeast system would have East Response 1. After all, they are the neighboring system.

jeff

Premium Subscriber
Most sites carry the R-1's. On the police side, you'll normally get the adjacent sites carrying traffic. Medford is on West, NorthWest, NorthCentral, and sometimes NorthEast.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Update

Actually, the West system carries the East Response 1 and South Response1. I found out today that the Northwest system carries South Response 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.