new fire started, Have ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobVallejo

Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2007
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Location
Napa, California
it's 151.250 with a pl tone of 100.00,

I believe that is LMU (CAL FIRE Lassen-Modoc Unit) local net.

I am puzzled by the tone 9 output tone. The CCOP 2012 LRES posted yesterday indicates LMU uses CSQ but the 2011 radio call plan suggest tone 2 (123 Hz) should be the output tone.

LMU is close to the Oregon border. Perhaps they needed to switch to Tone 9 due to interference.

Maybe later today I will have time to submit this frequency to the database.
 

SCPD

QRT
Joined
Feb 24, 2001
Messages
0
Reaction score
116
Location
Virginia
oh i know all this, it's just funny that i hear fish & game all over, lassen forest out of susanville, even redding trunked p.d. and can just never seem to get susanville ecc, so i left it in search mode and the pl tone of 100 is what im hearing. so i thought i'd ask around. i know that there about the fringe of my hearing range.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top