new freqs for PRCC...

gordon115

W1KNE

Owner ScanNewEngland
Database Admin
Did a fcc search this morning... oldtown, orono have a new pd freq.. same for penobscot CO dispatch. I'm not posting them here.. go look it up on the fcc site.. License Search - Advanced License Search
What the hell are you talking about? There's no new license in Penobscot for the county. Nor for Orono, or Old Town. Don't be a block head, next time just post a link to the actual license or post the frequencies. This is a B.S. post.

a417

That's database not forums, if he shares the info here people can verify and then it goes to the DB
I know, i'm not disputing that or the prior post. I was hoping calling out to the (soon-to-be) banned poster that it's a Part 22 listing. There is the distinct possibility that they either don't know, or don't care...and just want to be right, and at the same time inaccurate.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber

here it is you fuctard.. there are afew others that updated... .. do your job and update the prcc freqs...

Please read post #4 and once these are verified as in use and the actual usage, you can submit them to the database, the database is NOT updated, as @a417 pointed out, based on FCC license, it is updated when members hear it and figure out the usage and submit it in the proper place.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I know, i'm not disputing that or the prior post. I was hoping calling out to the (soon-to-be) banned poster that it's a Part 22 listing. There is the distinct possibility that they either don't know, or don't care...and just want to be right, and at the same time inaccurate.

Understand, thanks

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
What the hell are you talking about? There's no new license in Penobscot for the county. Nor for Orono, or Old Town. Don't be a block head, next time just post a link to the actual license or post the frequencies. This is a B.S. post.
Did a fcc search this morning... oldtown, orono have a new pd freq.. same for penobscot CO dispatch. I'm not posting them here.. go look it up on the fcc site.. License Search - Advanced License Search

As @W1KNE stated there's no new frequencies, it was a modification to the license, which hasn't been approved yet.

1.JPG

W1KNE

Owner ScanNewEngland
Database Admin
W1KNE also said to not be a blockhead, too. Let's not gloss over that part, because it's being ignored by the OP.
Also I am not the admin for Maine, I just admin a few OTHER states. And your name is noted for automatic rejection should you send anything to those. Have a pleasant day.