New Jersey Database Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ88

I was just looking at the Monmouth County Database and noticed that all of the county fire frequencies are missing. If the information can't be retreived in order to be put back in, let me know and I'll supply it in a submission.

Highpockets

I was just looking at the Monmouth County Database and noticed that all of the county fire frequencies are missing. If the information can't be retreived in order to be put back in, let me know and I'll supply it in a submission.

Nice catch, I used the Monmouth County database today and didn't notice they were missing.

It would be nice if they broke down the Monmouth County Frequencies like Ocean County, separate sections for Law, Fire and EMS. This way when you want to import using software, you could choose what you want to import instead of getting them all together and have to delete what you don't want. If your only interested in Police you would just choose that section and then not have to worry about Fire and EMS and deleting them after the import.

W2GLD

Premium Subscriber
Once a submission has been entered in for these frequencies, I'll be happy to make sure they are placed into the database. Not sure why or how they ended up missing; however, if they are still valid and in use, let's go ahead and get them back into the database.

Please send in a database submission and include as much detail as possible. I'll the submissions and enter them as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Jerry

Highpockets

Data

Once a submission has been entered in for these frequencies, I'll be happy to make sure they are placed into the database. Not sure why or how they ended up missing; however, if they are still valid and in use, let's go ahead and get them back into the database.

Please send in a database submission and include as much detail as possible. I'll the submissions and enter them as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Jerry

Deleted. Data didn't post right.

Last edited:

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
For some reason, I saved the CSV of Monmouth County about a year and a half ago. It contains the 22 frequencies from the Monmouth County Fire/EMS subcategory that looks to have been entirely deleted. I'll submit the data now.

Highpockets

For some reason, I saved the CSV of Monmouth County about a year and a half ago. It contains the 22 frequencies from the Monmouth County Fire/EMS subcategory that looks to have been entirely deleted. I'll submit the data now.

If you would just put the info back (22 Freq's), we'll work with Jerry on getting it straighted out. Thanks for helping out here. :D Big help!!!

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Data submitted.

Good luck getting it sorted out. It looks like there is a ton of duplication on that page. 154.430 (151.4 PL) is listed 25 times on the Monmouth page. TWENTY-FIVE TIMES!!! :eek:

154.430 Search Results

W2GLD

Premium Subscriber
I went ahead and processed multiple updates and changes to the database with a few more to follow in an effort to clean up the overwhelming duplicated frequencies.

Please look over the current changes and advise on any revisions via the database submission tool.

Thanks,

Jerry - W2GLD

Status
Not open for further replies.