New member from the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmoo7

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Hello gents, Fred here, I just heard about your webpage and thought I would just tap in to see what is going on. My monitoring is limited to seagoing and airflight operations right now, your portfolio appears to be quite massive, thanks for having me.

mciupa

Hello Fred, welcome to RadioReference :)

The Port of London must offer some interesting monitoring with cruise ships, naval and such.

Enjoy this site and perhaps we will see you later on the forums. :)

Welcome Fred. There is a lot of good information here. I am fairly new to the scanning community myself. As soon as I figure out how to program my pro 106 in my area, I'll be good.

fmoo7

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Thanks for the hearty welcomes mates, I've been eyeing harbour traffic south of the isle on (Solentwaters) for quite a tad, i'm sure you know of it already, ais looking is no longer on the tab so a bloke must tip over to the (Ais-live) webpage & subscribe, just a mere pittance though. (Flightradio/24) looks like the ticket for meself as I had a few unhappy scrapes with the security chaps at Heathrow, Gatwick & Gloucestire fields with my aero portable receiver, I decided to listen from the safety of my flat from then on. A bit of bad tidings about the Costa Europa bumping the plank while out & about in Egypt today with 3 of her crew put down. I appreciate the looking out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.