New Owasson TG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos703

Yes, I'm sure it was Owasso PD. But since that TG isn't listed in the database, I was wondering if it's a new PD channel that hasn't been recorded yet, or if it was a known channel that has a known use. I'm wondering how I should label it.

SignalSweeper

TG 368 is 4-David. It is used for special events, mostly school sporting events and some traffic enforcement. You should hear a lot of activity on this TG this fall during football season when Owasso has a home game. The PD was given grant money for seatbelt enforcement according to a recent article in the Owasso Reporter.

I don't know if anyone was listening last weekend to OHP, but at the end of each trooper's shift, he or she had to give a report card of his or her activity. Some even got a little overtime. I even caught a aircraft radio a report of a white SUV doing over 90 MPH.

I know the OHP info is off topic but I have verified the Owasso TG on more than one occasion, but failed to mention it on the boards.

Happy hunting Jerry

mfolta1

i posted a message about this tg a few months back. cant find it now.
ohp gives a "breakdown" several times a year during holidays for stats and teletype etc.

SignalSweeper

I think your previous posting was about 4-Baker, it is at the following link:

http://radioreference.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30104

4-Baker is mostly used during normal business hours by the animal control officers, Radio designators 810 & 811.

Sometimes at night, one may be lucky to catch some radio traffic on this TG, most other times the officers will use 4-Charlie. Even then use of 4-Charlie is sparse. Most times it is used for traffic control during MVA's.

Status
Not open for further replies.