New scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piston52Heavy

With the Macomb County Sheriff Department going digital in the near future, what would be a good scanner to purchase? I also want to be able to listen to Chesterfield Township, Shelby Township, M.S.P. and both UHF and VHF frequencies for Selfridge Air National Guard base.

seamusg

Piston52Heavy said:
With the Macomb County Sheriff Department going digital in the near future, what would be a good scanner to purchase? I also want to be able to listen to Chesterfield Township, Shelby Township, M.S.P. and both UHF and VHF frequencies for Selfridge Air National Guard base.
Macomb Co. will be a subsytem on MPSCS, I've never tryed my PRO96 on MIL Air, but the Unidens work ok All the Uniden Digitals will work for MPSCS along with the PRO96/2096 (which are on sale now for 399). All the towns in Macomb Co. that are on MPSCS now will just start using the Macomb simulcast when it comes on line.

seamusg

bigbluemsp said:
With my Pro-96 I listen to Romeo PD, Clinton Twp, Chestertucky PD, Shebly PD on the MPSCS
Clinton Twp. is still on 460.325, and I have not loged an calls by them on MPSCS.

kc8syo

I have the pro96 the pro2096 And the Uniden 396T their all good scanners. But for Apco25 listening I prefer either the 96 or the 2096. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.