New statewide listing: CMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
Loving this thread, very useful information! Anyone know if the statewide pl 210.7 is still in use or even still in the radios anymore? I don't want to add or make changes if it's not being used.

Manny

KB1JHU

Some radios may still have it programmed but the new statewide CMED radio plan that OEMS is forcing on people does not include the statewide tone.

cg

Premium Subscriber
Unless it has changed in the last couple years, you were correct about LCD doing patches, but not as NW CMED rather as its own center. Any patch to Charlotte Hungerford Hospital in Torrington or Winsted Hospital (if they still take ambulance patients) would be done through LCD via Med channels.
The two centers use different Med channels for patches but share a common calling channel and PL.

chris

izzyj4

Premium Subscriber
Unless it has changed in the last couple years, you were correct about LCD doing patches, but not as NW CMED rather as its own center. Any patch to Charlotte Hungerford Hospital in Torrington or Winsted Hospital (if they still take ambulance patients) would be done through LCD via Med channels.
The two centers use different Med channels for patches but share a common calling channel and PL.

chris

Chris is correct. Region 5 (North West) has always had two separate centers controlling patches (at least for as long as I can remember). LCD covered everything in the northern end of the region while Northwest C-MED in Prospect covered Waterbury, New Milford and Danbury's hospitals (basically the southern end of Litchfield County and portions of northern Fairfield County that are in the region)..

PJH

Premium Subscriber
So I should put the info back in the NWCMED and LCD cover region 5?

cg

Premium Subscriber
You could do something like you have for Region 4, area is covered by LCD & NWPS. Also, you have a typo under Region 4, you need to put "Region 4" instead of "Region 3" in the description.

chris

bmeehan282

Premium Subscriber
CMED

I think its fine - maybe something like this: CMED Channels -
Region 5 -
Med 4 New Milford/LCD

Med 8 Danbury/NW

bernie

Status
Not open for further replies.