New Talkgroups seen on Terre Haute Tower 038

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesa53

TRUNK88 .CTL Files

Hey usswood can you email or post here the .CTL files you are useing with Trunk88 for Terre Haute? This would be greatly appreciated Sir.

jamesa53

Thank you Sir this will save me a lot of pain and agony!!!!!!!

Still trying to figure out what all this data from Trunk88 means!!!!!! At least with this file I will have the TGs identified.

Last edited:

usswood

Thank you Sir this will save me a lot of pain and agony!!!!!!!

Still trying to figure out what all this data from Trunk88 means!!!!!! At least with this file I will have the TGs identified.

yeah..I have most of the talkgroups IDed...and a lot of the units also...hope this helps

F

firefighter213

yeah..I have most of the talkgroups IDed...and a lot of the units also...hope this helps

So , only thing on macom system is Terre Haute City Government Talkgroups . Usswood , when are you going to delete out THFD MAIN talkgroup ?

jamesa53

Yes, your file helped considerably. Also answered my questions on the multi-site thing cause your file allows for both 038 and 008....not sure how you did that but it is working great!!!! I can only get those two sites cause I dont have a super antenna. I have then in Scanlist 2 and 3 on my PRO-106 and have both banks enabled when feeding data to Trunk88. There is so much data its really amazing.

BTW a certain Federal agency has been extremely active in TH in the past two days, won't identify them cause I dont want to start a flame war over encryption.

Last edited:

usswood

Yes, your file helped considerably. Also answered my questions on the multi-site thing cause your file allows for both 038 and 008....not sure how you did that but it is working great!!!! I can only get those two sites cause I dont have a super antenna. I have then in Scanlist 2 and 3 on my PRO-106 and have both banks enabled when feeding data to Trunk88. There is so much data its really amazing.

BTW a certain Federal agency has been extremely active in TH in the past two days, won't identify them cause I dont want to start a flame war over encryption.

Yeah..they did wake up calls this AM...very interesting listening....

My 7829 file is my safe-T File...Trunker will use the same ctl if it is the same system, but a different CC...sometimes I monitor the 008 to pick up on all the ID rejections off of 038 (which is mostly DOT and such that is not allowed on 038) and try to ID them. Then when I go back to 038 and I get a radio rejection I have a pretty good Idea who is trying to affiliate with 038 and is being denied :)....

When ur using Trunk88...never run it will checking all CC mode or it will jump everytime a new CC is heard, and will start messing up ur data...I will park on the CC or make sure if I'm monitoring while using Trunk that I have Multisite turned off

jamesa53

Thank you usswood!!!!

Yeah, that made all the difference when I "parked" the 106 on the cc for site 038. That cleaned up the data a lot. Before I did that, Trunk88 was going crazy trying to figure out what was going on, I thought it was normal LOL.

So if I want to monitor 008, I just "park" the 106 on the cc for 008?

Took me 10 mins to figure out how to park the 106 on the cc, you have to go to the TSYS object number by hitting Manual, then enter the TSYS object number (I got this from my Win500 file) then hit F3 "Analyze" and use the up or down button to find the cc.

LOL.

So when do you think we are going to be able to hear the individual units? I think they are still using the EDACS portables to respond to Dispatch, which is still encrypted. THFD is still not a big deal although I havent heard any individual units respond on SAFE-T, they must still be useing EDACS.

F

firefighter213

Yeah, that made all the difference when I "parked" the 106 on the cc for site 038. That cleaned up the data a lot. Before I did that, Trunk88 was going crazy trying to figure out what was going on, I thought it was normal LOL.

Took me 10 mins to figure out how to park the 106 on the cc, you have to go to the TSYS object number by hitting Manual, then enter the TSYS object number (I got this from my Win500 file) then hit F3 "Analyze" and use the up or down button to find the cc.

LOL.

So when do you think we are going to be able to hear the individual units? I think they are still using the EDACS portables to respond to Dispatch, which is still encrypted. THFD is still not a big deal although I havent heard any individual units respond on SAFE-T, they must still be useing EDACS.

Yup , plus now I am trying to get an digital scanner from radioshack , so I can here police now and I have an analog scanner , so only thing I can here is THFD , VCFD and other analog talkgroups .

usswood

LOL.

exactly James..good deal....

also most vehicles have there new radios installed...all that is need now is a Mic :)
Mic's will be installed after a short training session on the new system

THPD is only using portables for acess to EDACS....make sure those packs are charged officers

usswood

Yup, plus now I am guessing that THFD will be using County Firegrounds , usswood ?

not sure...I believe they have another FG Talkgroup (another of the old Parke County Analog Groups) 2288

on a side note, Engine 2's radio is working and there Captain doesnt want to use his EDACS portable hahaha

F

firefighter213

not sure...I believe they have another FG Talkgroup (another of the old Parke County Analog Groups) 2288

on a side note, Engine 2's radio is working and there Captain doesnt want to use his EDACS portable hahaha

I agree with that , usswood ! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.