New UCA talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.

m00se

I'm planning on submitting these mostly unlisted talkgroups to the UCA database. I just wanted to see if anyone had any other info to add before I submitted them.

Talk group 30080 is Box elder county SAR it's current listed in the database under DOC with the tag brigham?

17152 is the statewide hospital common channel. The database has it (in error) listed as a common channel for the state hospital.

28000 is for mountain point medical center
2336 was given to the new layton hospital, it was a hospital special purpose talkgroup before that.
2272 is riverton hospital

3744 is a patch of salt lake city's fire 4 which is used by sandy city FD for dispatch and "normal" response. It's currently listed as sandy fire but it's (imho) better classified as a salt lake city talkgroup since its a patch to the slc radio system now.
3776 is a patch of salt lake city's fire 5 which is used by sandy city for working fires.

40768 is tooele ops 3
40800 is tooele ops 4
40832 is tooele ops 5
40864 is tooele ops 6
40320 is tooele EOC 2
40640 is tooele SAR
40896 is a tooele Tg but I don't know for what.

41536 is Utah Co fire RIT

I have several more TGs that I'm trying to ID too.

gldavis

KE7MQF
Premium Subscriber
Well,,, dag-nab it. I was in the processing of updating/correcting my secret listing, and here you go and toss in more changes for me to make. Well, thank-you very much! :cautious: And I truly do mean thank-you, in full sincerity. :giggle:
I'm glad this is going back to being an active forum. (I hope)
And yes, I will be submitting my "secret listing" updates once I get them organized.
And again, Thank-You for your updates.

KD7DDC

3744 is a patch of salt lake city's fire 4 which is used by sandy city FD for dispatch and "normal" response. It's currently listed as sandy fire but it's (imho) better classified as a salt lake city talkgroup since its a patch to the slc radio system now.
3776 is a patch of salt lake city's fire 5 which is used by sandy city for working fires.

I would personally prefer labeling it as Sandy FD since that is the actual use. They are dispatched by the SLC 911 which is why it's on the SLC system. I believe calling it SLC FD 4 will lead to lots of confusion with responses clear on the south end f the county.

Reactions: 522

MotoTRK

I will one up KC7NEC's reply by saying that VECC and SLC page channel 4 and 5 as SANDY FIRE 4 and SANDY FIRE 5, all SLC TG's get paged as CITY FIRE "X" and VECC obviously as VECC FIRE "X"

Status
Not open for further replies.