New user

Status
Not open for further replies.

miketx60

Hello,

New guy here, and I will probably need some help, but later. I'd like to check out the forum first as I'm sure there is tons of info here and you have off topic stuff. Anyway, I live in N. Texas, I am semi retired, married 3 grown kids. I just got 2 Baofeng GT-3TP tripower radios with the 3800 mah batteries. Well, thanks for having me.

Mike

Delta33

Hello,

New guy here, and I will probably need some help, but later. I'd like to check out the forum first as I'm sure there is tons of info here and you have off topic stuff. Anyway, I live in N. Texas, I am semi retired, married 3 grown kids. I just got 2 Baofeng GT-3TP tripower radios with the 3800 mah batteries. Well, thanks for having me.

Mike
Send it back for a refund! You probably won't be happy, once you find out how much trouble they are!

miketx60

So far I've looked around and can't post to many places. But I understand what with all the trolls out there. You oughta see some of the political forums at other sites.

Anyway, I have figured out how to program my radios with Chirp and that's pretty cool. I'll keep reading....

Status
Not open for further replies.