New York City Court House

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze

Premium Subscriber
Which court? You mean the NY County criminal court?

Look under "Misc. Agencies" in the NY State section of the database under "Unified Court System"

They have a couple TGs on the Metro25 system, but I believe most of the stuff in the courthouse is still on VHF conventional. (Could be wrong; it's been a while since I personally checked).

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
If you're interested in NYC frequencies, you really ought to be more atlantic than pacific...

Hivemind...

If you're interested in NYC frequencies, you really ought to be more atlantic than pacific...

I was thinking the same thing! LOL!

55engine might also want to search for NEW YORK UNIFIED COURT SYSTEM, which is low power VHF.

scosgt

The local radios are handheld and barely get out of the buildings. There are no repeaters I am aware of.
They have mobile patrol cars on Metro 25, and each CourtHouse is also on Metro 25. But other than radio checks, that system is rarely used locally.

And I know because I have been on it.

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
The local radios are handheld and barely get out of the buildings. There are no repeaters I am aware of.
They have mobile patrol cars on Metro 25, and each CourtHouse is also on Metro 25. But other than radio checks, that system is rarely used locally.

And I know because I have been on it.

I think they started repeaterizing just before I retired. Check the FCC database,

62Truck

Ordinary Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
I think they started repeaterizing just before I retired. Check the FCC database,

Its funny you should mention that. I know MLK has a repeater. From what I was told they should be getting a repeater in the Poughkeepsie area. I was told they were on order.

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
Its funny you should mention that. I know MLK has a repeater. From what I was told they should be getting a repeater in the Poughkeepsie area. I was told they were on order.

Don't get me started LOL Another reason I retired.

warren

Confirmed Queens Criminal Courts Building, ie. Criminal Court and Supreme Court Criminal Term 125-01 Queens Blvd., Kew Gardens NY 151.370Repeater I think PL 167.9. Civil Court in Jamaica is on 154.995 Repeater, I may have the Civil Supreme in Jamaica if you want. I also have frequencies for the courthouses in Nassau and Suffolk. If anyone has any info I would be interested as I have occasion to go to various courthouses for work.

scosgt

Confirmed Queens Criminal Courts Building, ie. Criminal Court and Supreme Court Criminal Term 125-01 Queens Blvd., Kew Gardens NY 151.370Repeater I think PL 167.9. Civil Court in Jamaica is on 154.995 Repeater, I may have the Civil Supreme in Jamaica if you want. I also have frequencies for the courthouses in Nassau and Suffolk. If anyone has any info I would be interested as I have occasion to go to various courthouses for work.

Warren S is that you?

scosgt

Unless something has changed Criminal Court and Supreme Court in Kew do NOT share a frequency.

In fact, the radios did not even have the other channel installed.

warren

It is me. Since they got the repeater in Kew Gardens Supreme and Criminal Court on same frequency. All's well with me, hope your good!

Status
Not open for further replies.