Newbie wanting to learn more with others -get together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dadwith2boys

I have a Pro-106 and looking for others that be new to this scanning (digital age) and/or the Pro-106 that might be willing to meet and work together on learning more. I have read the manual, wiki, more then once and still have several questions that might be best answered in person. I am not saying that this site lacks knowledge, but I am the type of person that learns from doing.

I am in Monticello.

Are there any takers that might be willing to help and/or learn?

Thank You.

KD0NDO

Premium Subscriber
we might be able to meet i live in otsego near the water park. i will be purchasing a digital scanner soon.
sorry but i am only 14 but i have been listening to scanners since i was 8. i currently have 7 radios in front of me at my desk. i do know how to program digital scanners. (for the most part) :). please feel free to ask me any questions about the radio, ect. if you privet message me i will give you my email address and we can chat through that. also i have a skype account (video chat), and we can probably get together.

-martin-

wogggieee

Premium Subscriber
There is a group of us in the metro that meet every few months to talk about scanners and help each other out. There was talk of a meeting somewhat soon.

N0FPY

Meeting

I was trying to set something up for March but ended up working all but one Saturday. When I get my next schedule I will try to set something up.

N0FPY

Status
Not open for further replies.