NH Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

steele_lpd

Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2006
Messages
0
Reaction score
1
Location
Center Barnstead, NH
Great Feed! Covers a very extensive area.

Thanks Alex. At the moment the scanner is connected to a run of RG6 Quad-Shield coax and a mobile magnetic antenna about 12-15 feet off the ground. When I have the time, and extra cash, I will put up a better antenna on the chimney with better quality coax.
 

NYRHKY94

Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2006
Messages
1,464
Reaction score
147
Location
Brunswick County, NC
Hi Paul:

Nicely done! The sound is excellent. P.S. If you're using the BC785D for the feed, you would be able to stream the alpha tags also using some additional software.
 

steele_lpd

Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2006
Messages
0
Reaction score
1
Location
Center Barnstead, NH
Hi Paul:

Nicely done! The sound is excellent. P.S. If you're using the BC785D for the feed, you would be able to stream the alpha tags also using some additional software.

I've read some articles about streaming the tags but haven't had a chance to look into it. Is the software free and will it work with Windows Media Player? The main reason for the feed is so I can hear the fireground channel in my hometown when I'm at work. We're not allowed to download other software on the work computers (ie: WinAmp).
 

Livewire3286

Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2008
Messages
209
Reaction score
1
Location
Montesano, Wa
Windows media player wont show transmited tags. Winamp will
but I have instructions if you want them. Works with uniden scanners
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top