- Nov 10, 2004
Does anyone have a recently updated list of paramedic units, radio ID, location, and sponsor hospital?
From what I understand Hackensack covering Passaic / Clifton is not set in stone, it seems like St. Clares is also requesting to take it over however I believe MONOC holds the CN otherwise known as the Certificate of Need. Interesting.
Scuttlebutt is that JFK Medical Center in Edison is going to be the "base" for HMH's south medics. So a good guess would be that JFK will also be handling their dispatch. MedCentral will be handling all RWJ dispatch.
Not scuttlebutt. JFK will be the agency operating the legacy HMH hospital trucks. JFK will be handling dispatch for those units. RWJ will be dispatching for the RWJ unitsScuttlebutt is that JFK Medical Center in Edison is going to be the "base" for HMH's south medics. So a good guess would be that JFK will also be handling their dispatch. MedCentral will be handling all RWJ dispatch.
HMH will be covering:
- Bayshore Hospital (201 area)
- Riverview Medical Center (206 area)
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center (203 area)
- Ocean Medical Center (205 area)
- Southern Ocean Medical Center (216 area)
RWJ will be covering:
- Monmouth Medical Center (202 area)
- CentraState Medical Center (204 area)
- Monmouth Medical Center, Southern (207 area)
- Community Medical Center (212/214 area)
I'm guessing RWJ will take over the Lakehurst area (211). I also don't know whether RWJ will sponsor Hatzolah so they can keep their ALS operating.
Anybody know who will be taking over 251 and 252 in Union and Essex County?
From my understanding, when RWJ goes into Monmouth and ocean county, the ALS units are going to start with the numeric 2.