BCD325P2/BCD996P2: No longer decodes DMR

bearcatrp

Premium Subscriber
Try this. Go into the service search. The last one is special. Tried it today on mine and was listening to allot of DMR traffic. Worth a shot to see if it’s picking up DMR.

JoeBearcat

Uniden Representative
Is it decoding any DMR at all? (I would rather the discussion stay here to get maximum ideas and not just mine)

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Well the thing is, I even tried it on my RH77CA Diamond antenna and it still didn't decode it. So again, not a reception issue.
So again, try the stock antenna. Just to add again as mentioned, DMR upgrade doesn't disappear from your scanner, but programming parameters do change, such as frequencies, color codes etc.

JoeBearcat

Uniden Representative
seemingly no. Even at full strength, it refuses compared to my trx1.

So all DMR activity at your location is full strength? That is nearly impossible,

I AM talking about ANY DMR - not just this frequency.

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
Edit: now it's finally starting to chirp!
Send it in for repair if you are sure you've tried everything.
I think this might be a programming issue on the OP's end if activity is heard on Quick Search but not via OFT. Maybe a color code discrepancy or something of the like. OP should verify data displayed via Quick Search matches up with what's programmed in OFT

Last edited:

StoliRaz

🇺🇲
Premium Subscriber
I think this might be a programming issue on the OP's end if activity is heard on Quick Search but not via OFT. Maybe a color code discrepancy or something of the like. OP should verify data displayed via Quick Search matches up with what's programmed in OFT
Perhaps he should just delete this system right off his scanner and re-download it from the database. I think it would be wise to check the CC on the quick search to make sure it hasn't changed first. At least that's what I usually do when all else fails with a particular system and I'm at wit's end

Pr999

WRYF747
Premium Subscriber
Ok, it seems like a lot of you guys are right, it seems it had something to do with OFT. But the problem was the color code seemed to change on the repeater end, so I switched it to search and now it's chirping again. IDK what's going on with the system but yes, it was a programming issue.