Northumberland co-new pging system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexguf

Update Northumberland county pa radio page here

Can someone update the frequencies for Northumberland county since the new system went on the air what frequencies are staying

Sam971

Premium Subscriber
Can anyo e olase tell me what the new frequency is for northumberland county police

dmg1969

hosehead posted a link to the information of the new system. There is no one frequency. You have to program the system into your scanner. These systems consist of various frequencies, sites, talk groups, etc. You will need to make sure the database in your scanner is up to date.

badjohn65

Premium Subscriber
hi, I have the main fire freq. for Northumberland country. but what are the freq. for fire opt. 2- 3 - 4 - and 5? plus what is the freq. for the police that`s covers shomkin, coal township and mt. carmel?

thank you!

hosehead88

Premium Subscriber
hi, I have the main fire freq. for Northumberland country. but what are the freq. for fire opt. 2- 3 - 4 - and 5? plus what is the freq. for the police that`s covers shomkin, coal township and mt. carmel?

thank you!

https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=9179

If you have the control channels programmed, there are no other 'frequencies'. The list of taklgroups is at the link above.

dmg1969

Does anyone know if they have fully migrated to the new system? I just got an HP-2 (already have an HP-1) and added a favorites list for it since I am in Perry County. I was easily picking up the old Fire/EMS dispatch and the Sunbury area PD dispatch.

W7FDX

Premium Subscriber
I've recently heard a TGID of 20051 but about unable to identify what it is. It's definitely fire department activity of some sort, can anyone keep an ear out and see what you can find?

SlipNutz15

Wacker
Feed Provider
I see there is Fire Primary and Fire Ops. Are there EMS Talkgroups or does EMS operate off those Talkgroups as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.