Not seeing all freqs during web import (Win96)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dren

Feed Provider
When I use Win96 (awsome software BTW) to do a web import frequencies to my Pro-96, it seems as though I don't see all the frequencies that I can see when I browse the database. I specifically want to monitor a business conventional system. When I click on "Display all FCC licenses" for my county, I can choose to show the business conventional systems for my county there. However, when I go to import it via Win96, it doesn't show up. I realize this is probably a newbie issue, but I'd appreciate any help. TIA.

rpowley

The web import will only transfer the frequencies shown in the database like this:
Code:
Platte, County of [] 

Frequency  Input     License   Type  Tone     Description       Mode  
155.80500             KXQ975   BM              Fire              FM  
158.82000  153.84500  WPWP638  RM   162.2 PL  Sheriff North      FM  
155.41500  154.65000  KKV228   RM   151.4 PL  Sheriff South      FM
It won't import or show the FCC info that is normally at the bottom of a database page. - Hope that makes sense.

dren

Feed Provider
Thanks for the info. It makes perfect sense unfortunately. I can do it with the software, but it's nice to have the software import everything for you. I'm prone to making mistakes on this thing.

VintageJon

I enter everything rather than IMPORT and it seems to work better. This allows me to select what I want to hear... (type type and download is an evening well spent.)

73's,
Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.