Nutley PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

cw07110

Could someone please post the feed for the PD on broadcastify? Thanks in advance

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
There is no feed for Nutley PD, only Fire and EMS. A simple search of the “Live Audio” tab could have easily found that. Click New Jersey and Essex and you’ll be amazed at what you can see !

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
LOL. You asked for someone to “post” the feed for PD “on” broadcastify. I take that to mean that the feed is there already and you wanted someone to post the link based on your words. The word you are looking for is “HOST” not post. That’s me being a smart ass.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
15 posts in 3.5 years, all asking others to put up live feeds and/or complaining that a feed is offline, hasn't contributed anything to the community, yet is calling out a guy who has contributed greatly over 15+ years. Amazing. :rolleyes:

ansky

Evidently no one has the need to host Nutley PD, is there a reason you can't?

If he has a scanner and is within listening range then he probably wouldn't be requesting the online feed to begin with...
The only time I listen to online feeds is to hear agencies outside of my listening area.

K2NEC

If he has a scanner and is within listening range then he probably wouldn't be requesting the online feed to begin with...
The only time I listen to online feeds is to hear agencies outside of my listening area.
If he isn't within listening range, what's the point of listening?

ansky

If he isn't within listening range, what's the point of listening?

You mean you only listen to things in your immediate area? I guess that's just you then. I like listening to fire calls in the town I grew up in, 100 miles away...

Are you one of those people that listens to a scanner and "chases" activity? Otherwise what's the point of only listening to calls in your immediate area?

K2NEC

You mean you only listen to things in your immediate area? I guess that's just you then. I like listening to fire calls in the town I grew up in, 100 miles away...

Are you one of those people that listens to a scanner and "chases" activity? Otherwise what's the point of only listening to calls in your immediate area?
No, I'm one of those people that responds to emergency calls and quite frankly I don't care about what's going on 40 miles from me since I'm not going to be responding there. (As you may or may not tell by my signature, I don't own a single scanner)

On the occasion I will listen to NYPD just because of the nature of their radio system and considering they will be going dark, I want to get the most out of it. But even then, I can hear them from the mobile on my desk.

ansky

No, I'm one of those people that responds to emergency calls and quite frankly I don't care about what's going on 40 miles from me since I'm not going to be responding there. (As you may or may not tell by my signature, I don't own a single scanner)

Right, so that's just you. The vast majority of scanner hobbyists are not people that are responding to the scene of an emergency.

K2NEC

Right, so that's just you. The vast majority of scanner hobbyists are not people that are responding to the scene of an emergency.
That's true. But as mentioned above, not every department likes their radio traffic online which is why departments are going E, not just PD but now FD and EMS too. It's one thing to be out of town and listening to the house fire down the street from your residence but it's another to be in a different state and listening to a random department.
I know some departments that went E because their TG's were being live streamed online. If people want nothing to listen to in 10 years, by all means, stream it now. Enjoy it while you can.
Regarding what the OP said, there obviously isnt a stream online and no one wants to put up a stream otherwise it would be up.

Status
Not open for further replies.