NWORPSS Site and Talkgroup Discussion

KQA726

but TPD Central is still at it's old parking place, just South got jumped?

scottmaumee

Sheeesh this new unified dispatch is a train wreck and a half. Just heard TFD dispatched on Maumee Ops 14-5. Hopefully this gets sorted out and normalized fast. Not even going to attempt to reprogram until its done.

KQA726

Oregon joined the party today, Oregon Residents used to "Platinum Card 911 service" aren't going to be too happy about losing their local connection. And will the computers prompt the suburban dispatchers (are they separate from the call takers?) to "check-up" on solo officers on a stop that haven't checked-in for a while?

mohler

Sheeesh this new unified dispatch is a train wreck and a half. Just heard TFD dispatched on Maumee Ops 14-5. Hopefully this gets sorted out and normalized fast. Not even going to attempt to reprogram until its done.
Dispatch channels are patched to several # ops channels from the previous jurisdictions. I would do a little more research before calling it a train wreck.

mohler

Somebody definitely read a radio with a new codeplug and uploaded everything to the database.

swanson2255

As of 10am this morning, all patches to the Ops channels have been disabled. If you are not hearing any Fire or suburban PD traffic you must add the new regional talkgroups, all of which can be found on the RR page.

ArtU

New to this party, or train, Hi HI. Well I have a SDS200, and Sentinel. I updated my master data base. I go to the USA list of systems, sites and talkgroups and they have not changed. Any Ideas? These are the same Syl TWP Talkgroups they were before after the database update.

However this manual list on the website reference are the new ones.

1638561388582.png

Last edited:

ArtU

Solved on another thread, seems they are leaving all the old groups also in the old branches for some reason.

ArtU

Has anyone heard Lucas County Sherriff on the current talkgroups in the RR database for them?
I have not since I put them in last night.

KQA726

Art, I think the LC Sheriff is spilt and part of the Northwest Channel and Southeast Channel now?? Can someone verify?

ArtU

thanks. Anyone notice they talk less now and use the data terminals more now before the consolidation?

ctpd845

Feed Provider
The suburban agencies and LCSO now use a records talkgroup and "Auto Desk" talkgroup to run LEADS and get tows. That frees up the dispatch talkgroups. The suburban agencies all have their own "direct" talkgroup to communicate with each other and keep the dispatch talkgroup free.

ArtU

The suburban agencies and LCSO now use a records talkgroup and "Auto Desk" talkgroup to run LEADS and get tows. That frees up the dispatch talkgroups. The suburban agencies all have their own "direct" talkgroup to communicate with each other and keep the dispatch talkgroup free.

I know about Sylvania Twp and City Direct; but have not heard anything on them in the last two days.

Thatsclear

Premium Subscriber
Are the old TGs still active? Or has everyone moved to the new consolidated dispatch TGs?