NWORPSS Site and Talkgroup Discussion

budman1234

Feed Provider
i was monitoring the northwest ohio regional public safety system here in toledo and i noticed a new talkgroup with the ID 13780. It is unlisted and only had two call come over, does anyone know what this might be?

ctpd845

It's defiantly a Henry County talkgroup. I looked in Unitrunker and I first logged it in September of last year. Henry County RID's join the talkgroup but I have very few voice calls logged. Keep in mind that I am running Unitrunker on the Lucas County simulcast so that talkgroup may not always be active on that site so I am likely missing some activity.

budman1234

Feed Provider
yeah i have the radio id that was transmitting. 3566507. i have two recording of just white noise for 2 or 3 seconds now. so maybe someone can cross check the radio id and confirm for henry county. Im using SDRTRUNK v0.5.0 to monitor and stream btw

Sting11

Hearing a new unidentified talkgroup on NWORPSS, 10539. Sounds like either a fireground or training talkgroup, likely Lake Township Fire from the numbering convention.

Thinking a sticky thread for NWORPSS wouldn’t be the worst idea, to have a single spot to discuss the system and ID talkgroups.

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Lead Database Admin
All,

I've made this thread a sticky and changed the name to reflect it's status as a discussion area for the system.

Tom WA8PYR

Sting11

Hearing lots of activity on new TGID 10540 this evening. It’s Rossford Fire fireground traffic (8735xxx radio IDs), but I can’t tell if it’s actual or training.